Houston,
We have a roller...
I laid Sophie down to fold
some laundry in her room...
{I think my middle name should
be laundry...no, but, seriously...}
...and turned around a minute
later to find this...
.{THE} Most adorable little face smiling
up at me!!! She was SO proud of herself!
So, Mommy was curious if she'd actually do it
again, or if it was just a fluke...
{I have a horrible memory of when
my other 3 started rolling...}
{please ignore my annoying voice!}
But I was SO proud of my precious baby girl!
Can't believe how fast time is flying!
Already rolling? Ugh, before I know it she'll be
walking! Til then I'm LOVING every minute with
my precious little Sophie Belle!
...And in other news...
We have an adorable little thumbsucker...
not sure how I feel about this, while it is {UH-dorable},
I've never had one before, all of mine were paci babies.
Sophie will take a paci, but now lately, we've been finding
a lot of this during nap/bed time. For now its precious, so, we'll see!
some laundry in her room...
{I think my middle name should
be laundry...no, but, seriously...}
...and turned around a minute
later to find this...
.{THE} Most adorable little face smiling
up at me!!! She was SO proud of herself!
So, Mommy was curious if she'd actually do it
again, or if it was just a fluke...
{I have a horrible memory of when
my other 3 started rolling...}
{please ignore my annoying voice!}
But I was SO proud of my precious baby girl!
Can't believe how fast time is flying!
Already rolling? Ugh, before I know it she'll be
walking! Til then I'm LOVING every minute with
my precious little Sophie Belle!
...And in other news...
We have an adorable little thumbsucker...
not sure how I feel about this, while it is {UH-dorable},
I've never had one before, all of mine were paci babies.
Sophie will take a paci, but now lately, we've been finding
a lot of this during nap/bed time. For now its precious, so, we'll see!








Little thumb suckers are adorable!
ReplyDeleteThumb suckers are the best! It's always right there...no crawling around on the floor in the middle of the night looking for the paci! :)
ReplyDelete