Sunday, October 7, 2012

Birthday Weekend + Juju!


A few weekends ago 
{I am WAY behind on blogging!}
we got to
celebrate Miss Abigail's birthday
{a bit early}
in Amarillo with family & friends!
Even better, {with JUJU!!}
We haven't seen Aunt Jenna 
since before Little Miss Sophie made
her debut! So, we were SO excited
to get there and see our fav med student!


{Sophie finally got to meet Juju!}

One of Abby's requests for her 
special bday weekend was to 
help Mam Jerry make her world famous,
{DE-licious}
homemade Cinnamon Rolls!
{seriously to die for!}











One happy girl! 

Ethan entertained himself with 
the fun trucks and toys from Mam Jerry's
toy closet! 

{Abby has quite the cinnamon roll obsession,
I can't even begin to tell you how excited she
was for this day!} 





Our sweet Sophie Belle! 

SO Handsome! 




Emma got to make her 
own batch as well! 



Smitten with Sophie! 

 precious lil fingers + toes!








Afternoon nap with Daddy before we headed to
Abby's 2nd bday request, the fair! 


Off to the fair we went...

my two fav guys! 

Birthday Girl! 



Juju was Ethan's ridin' buddy! 

The kids' fav ride was the fun house! 

Miss Priss! 


The girls met a new friend, Chandler!
{granddaughter of one of Mammy's friends!}

Sweet lil BFF's 

Juju soaking up some Sophie time! 

{You might be asking yourself...why oh why is Ethan 
shirtless...well, there is a story behind this...} 
Ethan was wearing a long sleeved waffle knit hoodie 
and got rather hot while running around in the sun...
so Daddy and Poppy decided to help him cool off a bit
by taking his shirt off...
{they also thought he fit in perfectly with the typical fair-goers}
{No comment!}
I decided that I was not a fan of my shirtless
lil guy, so Ritchie and I wandered around looking
for a booth that sold a t-shirt in his size,
all we could come up with was a 'monster' shirt,
which was black, but at least was short sleeved!




Emma and Abby got their faces painted
{a tradition! Here's last years lovely little faces!}




Pink Kittys!



{checking herself out!}

smitten with this boy!


Juju and her mini-me! 

Juju + the kitties! 

pink kitty trio! 







big sis + lil bro! 


Sophie LOVED snuggling with her Juju :)





 Mammy and Sophie :)



Abby's fav riding buddy! 


 every once in a while I catch a silly smile from Ethan...
{only when he thinks no one's watching...}
I LOVE this!
Boy's are SO different from girls,
I pull out the camera and the girls strike 
a pose, hand on hip with a cheesy grin...
Ethan is anti-camera and runs as fast
as he can when Momma's trying to sneak a 
pic of her favorite lil fella! 
{but that's okay, makes the lil smiles
 I do capture all the more valuable!}







Momma hearts Ethan! 

I think we definitely got our money's worth 
out of their lil {$$$} wristbands this year! They rode and
rode, and rode! Then we all enjoyed some lovely
fair food, then back to Kiddieland for more rides!

Next, we stopped by
the petting zoo to visit the animals!





Ethan LOVED the petting zoo!

Then, what fair trip is complete without 
a pony ride :)




Such a fun evening for our sweet birthday girl! 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday morning we enjoyed an awesome service
at Hillside, then had Abby's family party at Mam Jerry's!


presents!


...and cake time!! 
{YUM!}


 Sweet baby girl!

Emma helping Abby put on her new 
clip on earrings!
{what a precious picture!}
whoa...holy cow! I totally just had a
Mom moment, of future Emma helping
future Abby get ready for her wedding day...
not sure I'm ready for that! Actually, I
KNOW I'm not ready for that!
Good thing they're just 4 & 5 and
playing dress up...whew! 

My precious 4 year old
 {Cinderella}







1 comment:

  1. I saw Mam Jerry at BSF this morning and told her I saw pictures of her making her famous cinnamon rolls. Yummy!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your feedback!!
Thanks,
Jen