Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Snugglies


If your like me, you know that a quiet house
{while nice}
usually means the little ones are up to something...

the other day I was playing with Ethan
and noticed that I hadn't
heard the girls in a while...



...and this is what i found...



sweet Emma Grace reading to her little sister!



aren't they the sweetest sisters??!?



they are so sweet and snugglie!



Their latest obsession...watching
movies or Disney shows on mine or Ritchie's phone...

I have to admit, it's nice when I'm in the
store and I've got all 3 kiddos with me
to keep them entertained!

~~~~~~~~~~~

We are enjoying and soaking up every
minute we can at the pool this summer!



The girls got new swimsuits with built-in floaties!
{while kinda ugly, very nice for Mom!}
...no more getting winded from blowing up floatie wings!



It's nice, because I can relax a little more at the pool with their
handy new suits!


The make a new friend every day!



Sweet silly girls!




I can't believe it's already almost August!
Where has the summer gone?
While I'm enjoying every minute of our summer
I'm ready for Fall and cooler weather!
I have a feeling it'll be here before we know it!


1 comment:

I LOVE hearing your feedback!!
Thanks,
Jen