This month has been full of first for our sweet little guy! While Ethan became mobile around 6 months, this month he has become fully mobile {and I mean mobile!} He started by just scooting around in a circle, then graduated to army crawling, and now he's full fledged crawling on all 4's!!
So, this Mommy is constantly vacuuming to keep the floor free of any thing and everything that goes strait to his ever curious little mouth {which still is currently toothless, for the time being} But I am almost certain that little bud will be busting through any day now!
Our little guy still is not sleeping through the night yet {and this sleep deprived Mommy just doesn't have the heart to let him cry} So he is still waking up 1-2 times {sometimes 3} times a night to eat. On a positive note, Ethan is still nursing!!! {Emma weaned at 3 mos, Abigail at 2 mos} So, I just grab him, feed him, and its back to sleep for us!! I don't ever remember the girls wanting to eat baby food 3 times a day like our growing guy! He eats oatmeal with fruit for breakfast, fruit or veggie for lunch and fruit or veggies and rice cereal for dinner! {Possibly the reason he weighs a whopping 18 lbs} Emma weighed that at one year!




So glad you're blogging! We're in the same boat with sleep....I just can't let him cry in his room alone so he wakes often and comes to me. I have to admit that I'm not nearly as frustrated with sleep issues as I was with Avery because I know how quickly this season ends. Love me some baby boy!
ReplyDeleteCute cute cute! Love your blog!
ReplyDeleteI just started blogging too! I miss that stage with Grey...but not the getting up! Wasn't Tuesday's video soooo good?? I leave there exhausted just from listening to her. I bet she sleeps GOOD at night!
ReplyDeleteWhit-I know, they will be out of this stage before we know it and we'll long for the days when we got to wake up at all hours to snuggle with the most adorable boys in the world!
ReplyDeleteSteph-Thanks! I love your blog as well! Any tips?
Jen-I know, I usually feel exhausted by then too...added in with the sleeplessness! Next week will be a true 'revelation'!! I LOVED Tuesday's video! I am getting soo much out of this study!! So glad you're new to blogging too, I feel like the new kid at school...not sure where everything is, or how to work it all, but i'm slowly figuring it out! Even if I had no followers, I love the fact that I can {or my kids} can go back later and remember the little day to day things, or happenings of our lives!