Thursday, April 14, 2011

Funny Story



Tonight, while pretend sword fighting with pretend swords
{aka tension curtain rods}
Emma and Abigail were up well past bedtime.
Mommy went in to remind them that it was bedtime
and told them that if I caught them out of bed again
they would get a spanking.

Much to my surprise {not!} Abigail was out of
bed again 5 mins later....snuggling and giggling with
Emma in her bed. I went in, saw her cute little smiling face
and decided that I would just put her back in her bed without
a spanking.

After doing so, I was tucking Emma in and Abby
said the FUNNIEST thing...something only Abby
could say so adorably...'Momma, where'd da spanking go?'
{aka, 'I thought you told me you would spank me if I was out of bed again'}
It caught me so off guard, I just lost it, we were all rolling with laughter.
A fun bedtime we wont soon forget!




But who could resist this adorable face?




Thank you Jesus for my sweet little blessings!
{who are finally sleeping now!}




2 comments:

  1. Precious! I sure couldn't resist that sweet face! What a great story!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your feedback!!
Thanks,
Jen