Lately...
Sophie turned 3 months old on Monday...
{time SLOW down!}
No, but seriously, slow down!
I was ready to get back into a routine,
but now I'm longing for the lazy days of
summer with no agenda...just relaxing,
sleeping in...
{HA-my kids actually sleep in later
now than they did in the summer}
I dont really have just one day
{morning} to stay home and be
productive...
Abby has school MWF and Emma
every week day. And then Tuesday
mornings I have bible study, and Thursday
mornings I've got MOPs. Not ONE day
to just stay in my jammies and clean and attempt
to get organized! So...today I skipped MOPs to
try to get ahead and packed for our upcoming
weekend in Amarillo...Yes, I start packing 2 days
early for our trips bc I'm packing for 6 people...
two of those still in diapers, requiring WAY more
than a tiny person should...
And...bc I'm a little OCD, and have
to plan ahead or I'll go crazy!
So, yes, for the most part everyone
is packed and ready for our exciting
weekend in Amarillo hanging out
with our favorite Med school student,
and Aunt Juju!!!!
The kids are really excited to see her!
It's been a while...like more than 3 moths while...
she has YET to meet her newest adorable niece...
I'm sure she can't wait to hold
This sweet smiling baby girl!
Stay tuned for a fun post for our weekend!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are some random snap shots of our daily
life around the house or out and about of the
past week or so :)
Ethan telling Sophie a secret...
...then them cracking up about it...
They are pretty adorable together!
He's crazy for his baby!
Sophie & Momma hanging out!
'Donuts with Darlin's' at Emmas school...I had them
at 'Donut'! :)
Ethan got his very own
'hot cho-chet mote'
{aka hot chocolate milk}
while we were waiting on sisters
to get out of Tennis :)
He's a fan!
Abby cannot get out of the car
fast enough when we get to school...
she.loves.school!!
{bc now she's a big girl just like Emma!}
sweet Bubba/Soph time :)
Got to help one of my sweet friends
celebrate her 30th birthday with
all of our LBK friends!
Happy Birthday Meg :)
...did I mention it was at CHUY's??
it was uh-mazing, and a fun night out!
still a great little sleeper/napper!
Lovely fall weather = hat cuteness!
Mammy & the girls :)
Mammy & Poppy came down for the day on
Saturday! We had a blast at the Caboose :)
~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunday morning at church Sophie stayed awake
for most of the service...ya see, it was a
'baptism service' and so there was LOTS of
cheering, excitement, whistling, and
clapping....hence
...the Saddest face in the world :(
{even so we were SO excited for
those going public with their faith!}
ah, there, much better!
Snuggling with my favorite lil snuggler!
I can SO see her big sister
Emma in her here!
3.months.old :)
2 of my favorite people
in the WHOLE world!
Daddy-Sophie time!
Enjoying a cool evening after
Daddy got home!
Daddy got home!
Loving the fall-like weather we've
been having!
Precious sisters!
The other morning after dropping Emma off
at school we walked outside to see
an almost full rainbow! It was a refreshing
view! Not to mention the wonderful smell of rain!
I think we got a good inch or so, as it rained
most of the morning and early afternoon!!
Thank you Jesus for the rain!
We sure have needed it :)
Well, hope you have a great weekend!
We sure are looking forward to it!
{got lots of fun things planned!}
PS. What do you think of the new
blog design? Pretty fall-ish :)
PS. What do you think of the new
blog design? Pretty fall-ish :)















No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing your feedback!!
Thanks,
Jen