Last weekend we took {yet another}
trip to Amarillo! For the 4th weekend
in a row...for Ritchie's life-long friends
wedding!
Here's a peek at our fabulous weekend!
Middle + baby girls
Poppy came to Lubbock on Friday for some meetings
and took Emma lunch to school, then picked Abby
up from school & met us for lunch {again!} at Caprock Cafe!
Then he worked a bit, and picked Emma up from school
and took her to her piano lesson. Then he, Emma, & Abby
loaded up and headed to Amarillo ahead of Mommy & Daddy
{our house has never been so quiet for so long! unless you count
the times when we're all in Amarillo :)}
I got up early Saturday morning
{THE one morning I could have slept in...}
Ethan and Sophie both slept in til 8:30, but my body
is so used to 6:45 that I was up at 7 :/
The upside, my house got cleaned and organized
before we went to Amarillo for the weekend! :)
Ethan entertained Sophie while I finished packing...
Ethan showing Sophie around the Baby Einstein :)
Ethan & Sophie slept the whole way there...
We barely made it in town before we had
to rush to Palo Duro Canyon for Patrick + Lindsey's
beautiful wedding!
Seriously the.most.beautiful setting for a wedding!
The girls looking at some lovely butterflies
Daddy + baby girl
such a lovely backdrop!
Emma brought her new sketch pad
{courtesy of Mammy & Poppy}
and sat and drew and drew...
our budding little artist!
Sophie finally met Patrick!
{all the kids love Uncle Pat!}
Abby and Daddy waiting
on 'The Princess' as Abby calls the bride!
The Handsome Couple!
Beautiful Lil Sophie Belle!
Love this one!
Me and My Guy :) {gosh am I lucky!}
And forgive the repeats, but I just love
instagram!
As we were leaving Palo Duro Canyon
I called my Mom to see what she was up to
for the evening and she told me that
she had been trying to get ahold of me...
{Palo Duro Canyon=no phone service}
My sister, {Jill} was at the hospital...
about to have my precious new niece!
I got my kiddos settled at Mammy & Poppy's
and sped to the hospital!
I just happened to be in the right place,
at the right time :) Jill was scheduled to
be induced on Wednesday, the 24th
and I was going to have to drive back
to Amarillo for her delivery, but little Miss Ellie
had other plans and decided to come 2 weeks
early! :)
Molly, waiting to meet her baby sis!
The coolest part was that I got to be in
the delivery room! I was fortunate enough
to be in the room when Jill had Molly
and was SO excited to help her welcome
their newest lil blessing!
Little Miss Ellie Jane made her
debut at 12:55 am on October 21st
8lbs 1/2 oz, 20 inches long!
Sweet baby girl!
I headed back to Mammy & Poppy's
around 2:30 am...and a
GRANDE Turtle was the only thing that
kept me going all day long at church, then
lunch at Mam Jerry's {YUM!}
After lunch we took the kiddos to the
hospital to meet their new baby cousin!
to hold Ellie!
Emma loved her instantly!
...sleeping with her mouth open...
{she's Jill's daughter alright!}
Uncle Ritchie meeting Ellie
{he used big.sexy.hair shampoo in the shower that morning
...if you can't tell, his hair is abnormally fluffy!}
this might be my favorite pic of the weekend...
Sophie Belle {4 months} Ellie Jane {1 day}
BFF's for life :)
{aren't they adorable? I love how Sophie's holding on to
Ellie and Ellie looks like she's excitedly
cheering the Red Raiders on in their victory over TCU!}
Nana, Sophie & Abigail
Nana and all of her grandkids!
Abigail {4}, Emma {5}, Ethan {2},
Sophie {4 months}, Molly {18 months}
and our newest addition, Ellie {1 day}
On the way home I caught a few cute shots of
this handsome guy!
new truck from Campa + Lolly!
Such a memorable weekend
welcoming precious Ellie Jane :)






























No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing your feedback!!
Thanks,
Jen