Tuesday Abby and I walked down to pick up
Miss Emma Grace from school, and as
we roamed the halls as we were anxiously
awaiting her dismissal and we came upon this...
the Students of the Month...by grade
...and much to my SURPRISE...
OUR very own precious little Emma Grace
was chosen as the
September Student of the Month
for her class!!!
I cannot begin to tell you what this
did for this Momma's heart!!
{I am tremendously proud of my precious girl!
Lets me know that we are doing something right!}
Man, did I need this! :)
Thank you JESUS!
Abby and I both ran and embraced
our sweet little smarty! So very proud!
Emma then wanted to go down the hall
to have her pic taken with her
Great, Great, Great, Great Grandfather...
George A. Rush...whom the school was named
after! If you haven't heard our cool news here's a link!
So, after all of the excitement we loaded up
and headed to Sonic for some delicious treats
{and Happy Hour :)}
to celebrate our precious little kindergartener!
{Followed by dinner at
Emma's choice, Ruby Tequilas!}
As Poppy said when I shared the good news
of Emma
'There will be lots more of this in the future'...
and it's only the beginning!
So looking forward to her bright, bright future!
Momma and Daddy are SO proud of
you Emma Grace! You are a hard worker
always willing to please! Thankful for your
loving & generous little heart!
You brighten our lives! :)










Way to go Emma Grace!!!!!! What a precious girl!
ReplyDelete