Thursday, July 28, 2011

Prayers

This morning my Dad went in for a
Heart Cath to look more closely at his
heart. {after several stress tests}

They were just expecting to go in and
put a shunt in if needed. And found that
one of his main arteries in his heart was
100% blocked

Not to mention that he has had 1 if not more
than 1 heart attacks over the past few months
{without even knowing it}

They have scheduled his single bipass for
this Wednesday!

We would be very grateful for
any prayers during this time!

I know the Lord has a plan and is in control!
Thank you Jesus for removing me of that burden!

I think he's most excited about the 2 months he'll be
getting off from work to catch up with the DVR :)
{and of corse time spent with his precious grandbabies!}








No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing your feedback!!
Thanks,
Jen