Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Very Big plans!

We've been going, going, going
since school started and I'm 
just now coming up for air! 
Whew, it sure has been hectic
around here, trying to get back
in to a routine of waking up early
{every.day :/ } and keeping up 
with laundry, a semi-clean house,
and everything else that goes along
with being a stay at home Momma!
Not to mention, tennis lessons for Emma
and Abby, and piano lessons for Emma!
{yeah, I told ya, cuh-ray-zee around here!}

Adding to the lists of many 
firsts lately, our sweet Abigail,
started PreK!
We sure do miss her, but 
it is nice because she only goes
3 days a week, for half a day :) 
Giving this Momma a little one on one
time with Bubbie and Baby girl!
{and a chance to get my quiet time in :)}


Abby's 1st day...

 matchy-matchy!
{I'm going to take advantage now while I can!}

 Dont you LOVE their dresses?
Wayy cute!
{Thanks Campa & Lolli!}

 My precious big girl in
 front of her school!

 giving Bubba a hug!
{he didn't quiet know what to
 think without either big sis!}

 :)

 We <3 Veggie Tales!

 Saying bye to her favorite baby sister!
{she is crazy about her, always wanting
 to hold her, and take care of her!}
{Little Mommy!}


 At her locker!

 Her precious teacher, Mrs. Rawls!

Abby & her best bud, Camren!
{How cute are they?!}


Why yes HE does!
Amen!

She had a fabulous first day! 
She is so excited to finally get
to go to school like Emma :) 
So proud of our big school girl,
Abby!

Excited to see all of the fun things
you'll learn & do! You are so 
smart, and you make your 
Momma and Daddy very proud!
Love you sweet Abby Beth!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing your feedback!!
Thanks,
Jen