Monday, January 16, 2012

Swagger Wagon...

A few years ago, I would have
never thought I'd be SO excited to share
the fact that we just purchased a new vehicle
for our growing family, {a minivan!}

...and I have always actually disliked
mini's...for no particular reason, just never
really favored them {I guess I thought they were ugly}
and definitely NEVER thought
I'd be driving one...until now, but you'd
be surprised how pretty my new car is!!

alas, I am now a member of the 'club',
and happy to say so!

I am in LOVE with all of the space!
{not to mention all of the
ways I can seat the kiddos!}

I love that the girls sit in the back
& can climb back on their own
and buckle themselves!

Ethan is loving his own space in the
middle row, where he is free from most
flying objects from his sisters...
and when new baby arrives, he'll get
to share his row with his new brother/sister!
{we find out in a week what
we're having!!! We CANNOT wait!}
so, stay tuned for the big announcement!!

another thing I LOVE...
my automatic sliding door...
with the push of a button the passenger
side rear door glides open which is great for the girls!
{plus I have a handy button on my remote
when my hands are full of groceries/and or kids!}

when we began our search for a bigger
car, I can guarantee you that a minivan was
the last thing on my list...I really wanted
a suburban, tahoe, acadia...but none
of those options worked for us.
Either too expensive to buy,
or too expensive to drive, gas-wise!

I love that our new car gets great gas mileage!
And, I still have room to haul around my big
fancy stroller!

Enough of me rambling...here are
a few pics of our new van!


I LOVE red!








...and I LOVE that it has leather!
{great for kids & spills!}



so many options on where to place carseats,
plus we have room for others to ride with us,
for example, grandparents, aunts, uncles ect!!


{that middle seat is just folded down, it actually seats 8!}



Excited to take it on our first roadtrip home next week
for our level 2 sonogram!! :)

Happy Monday!







1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the club! There's no shame! Be proud! :)
    Love you and can't wait to hear your announcement!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your feedback!!
Thanks,
Jen