Sunday was one of the last nice days around
here for a while, so we took full advantage and
headed to the park a couple of blocks from our
new house!
We've been here for a little over 2 months and
have had either cold weather or this Momma has
had {zero} energy!
{...but I think I'm officially over my morning sickness
...quite a bit later than my other pregnancies,
but hey, I'm just glad it's coming to an end! I've had
no energy to do anything around here besides corral kids
and keep on top of the ever piling laundry!}
...now, back to business...
So, it was nice to get out and
enjoy our lovely new park!
Sweet Abby Beth

the lovely Emma Grace
The girls LOVE the new park,
new toys & geese/ducks in the pond!

such a big girl, she surprises me
every day with new ideas & creativity!
Ethan loves the fact that he can play all
by himself, with no help required... {mostly}

On the 4th of January Emma
celebrated her {1/2} Birthday!
{how is it possible that my baby is already 4 1/2??}
{I'm not even going to address the fact that
Kindergarten is quickly approaching
at an alarming, lightning-fast speed...}
I'm in denial, I admit it, but that's okay...for now,
I'm just going to pretend that she's
not starting Kindergarten in the fall,
{for now! :) }
Enjoy as much park time, snuggle time, giggle time
as I can with my sweet big girl :)
This was Miss Callie's first trip to the park!
She LOVED it!

LOVE the trunks of the trees lining the pond,
{although it is sad that the water level has dropped so...}

LOVE when Ritchie gets to do
anything with the kids and I!



im.head.over.heels.for.this.boy :)

Love our Callie girl!


so independent...
Such a fun day at the park with my LOVES :)
It snowed today, so we were inside
for most of it...but hey, I'm not complaining,
We'll take ANY moisture we can get :)
Happy Monday!





No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing your feedback!!
Thanks,
Jen