skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Lane Happenings
Our life + a little Inspiration!
Monday, January 16, 2012
a laugh!
Thought I'd share this...seemed so relevant!
...haha, enjoy!!
Hope you're having a blessed week!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing your feedback!!
Thanks,
Jen
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Jen
I'm a wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend and Christ follower! I love my job as wife and Momma to my 4 beautiful children, I couldn't imagine doing anything else!
Meet Miss Emma
Emma Grace
Meet Miss Abigail
Abby Beth
Meet Ethan
Ethan Thomas
Meet Miss Sophie
Sophie Belle
Simply LOVE
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2012
(55)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(5)
▼
January
(10)
A word for the year
Named!
It's a GIRL!!! :)
a laugh!
Swagger Wagon...
New year, new school!
Park fun!
Lately
Best Christmas yet!
All Aboard!!
►
2011
(54)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(2)
Search
Popular Posts
'No Return Policy'
Introducing: Molly Kay Mills 4/28/2011 8:02 pm {after being in labor since 7 am AND pushing for 2 hours} 8 lbs 1/2 oz 20.5 in long He...
blessed, yet again...
Hello all, hoping you're enjoying your Holiday season as much as we are! If you haven't made it to facebook to hear our wonderful ne...
Ready to meet Miss Molly
Yesterday I got to get a little practice in, by taking my sister's maternity pics Here are a few of my favorites :) The excitedly {Jolly...
Join Me?!
Well, I've run out of space on this blog, so I'm making a new one here ! Join us on our adventure!
Week at the Lake!
This past week we went to Lake Texoma for a end of the summer family vacation! Ritchie's parents have a timeshare that lets you trade an...
Snugglies
If your like me, you know that a quiet house {while nice} usually means the little ones are up to something... the other day I was playing w...
Very Big plans!
We've been going, going, going since school started and I'm just now coming up for air! Whew, it sure has been hectic aro...
Rollin'
Houston, We have a roller... I laid Sophie down to fold some laundry in her room... {I think my middle name should be laundry...
Funny Story
Tonight, while pretend sword fighting with pretend swords {aka tension curtain rods} Emma and Abigail were up well past bedtime. Mommy went ...
Prayers
This morning my Dad went in for a Heart Cath to look more closely at his heart. {after several stress tests} They were just expecting to go ...
Pageviews
Copyright 2011 Jen Lane. Powered by
Blogger
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing your feedback!!
Thanks,
Jen