Tuesday, January 24, 2012

It's a GIRL!!! :)

Today we went for our
Level 2 Sonogram!!

At this sonogram they take
lots of measurements of baby
to make sure it is growing
and developing properly!

{As well as looking at the heart,
bladder, kidneys, lungs, brain ect!}

We are HAPPY to report that our precious
baby is growing and developing beautifully!
Everything looked perfect!
{Which is exactly what we've been praying for!}

AND...
we got to find out what we are having!!!
{Finally!!}

drumroll....
It's a GIRL!!!!!!!

...and we could not be more excited!
We're excited to embark on this new path
that the Lord has placed before us!

Emma & Abigail are SO excited for
a new baby sister!!

{I'm sure Ethan will be excited too,
once he figures out what's going on!}
{he still is clueless...I'll point to my belly and
say 'baby' and he will bring me a baby doll
..it's pretty cute!}

So, somewhere around {June 21st} our precious
girl will be making her arrival!! I can't believe we're
already almost half way there!!

And as far as names go, we haven't
decided on one yet! Ritchie would not
even think about a name until we knew
if we were having a girl or boy...I've been
driving him nuts trying to pry it out of him...
so now we have a little time to decide!
{stay tuned, I'm sure it'll happen soon, and we'll announce it :) }

So here are a couple of pictures from our sono today!
{she was very shy most of the time, and we weren't
sure we'd get to find out what we were having,
finally she wiggled just enough for the stenographer to peek!}
Thank the Lord!! I dont know what I would have done if I
wasn't able to find out today!!



Abby was telling her jokes, making her laugh!



We are already head over heels for this little girl!!


PS, you might be feeling sorry for Ethan or Ritchie,
but dont worry, they are already planning lots and lots of camping
trips & boy outings they can do together!!
{while us girls paint our fingernails or go shopping!}
:)






No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing your feedback!!
Thanks,
Jen