Lately we've gearing up for
back to school around here!
Cannot believe tomorrow is
the BIG Day!
Emma will be a big girl,
starting a new journey in life!
I'm sure I'm going to miss her wayy
more than she'll miss me!
{You better believe I'll be the embarrassing
Mom eagerly waiting & excitedly
waving come 315!}
Here are a few pics from the last week or so!
Still taking full advantage of our great lil sleeper!
She's almost out of the 'naps all day' stage :/
Emma got a surprise package in the mail to help
her get ready for kindergarten from her awesome
Aunt Katie & Uncle Baboo all the way from Colorado!
They are so thoughtful! :)
We sure do miss them!
Happy Baby!
Ethan LOVES his baby,
here he was teaching her
all about dump trucks, loaders,
motor graters...anything trucklike!
It is the sweetest thing to watch!
She adores her Bubba!
Monday of last week the girls came inside
from playing out in the backyard with big
smiles on their faces. Mischievous...was my first
thought! They then both excitedly grabbed my hand
and lead me to the backyard. {making me promise to keep
my eyes closed!} I smiled and promised! They each had a had
as they led me outside to my surprise!
THIS is what I found! JUST for Mommy!
{a PINK heart made out of sticks/leaves & a flower!}
How absolutely precious is that?!! Melted this Momma's heart!
I was amazed at their creativity! Sunday afternoon Ritchie and I
spray painted a chair for the girls desk in their room pink...
hence the pink pile of dirt! :)
A sweet memory I wont soon forget!
~~~~~~
So...wanna hear something funny?
Ethan's favorite treat lately is
'Schwellows'
as he refers to them...
aka, marshmallows!
I crack up every time he asks for
a schwellow! :)
~~~~~~~
We took Sophie for her 2 month checkup
and here are the stats for our growing girl:
~Weight: 10 lbs 7 oz {30th %tile}
{+3 lbs from her 2 week check up!}
~Length: 22 in {30th %tile}
{+1 in. from her 2 week checkup!}
Head was the 30th %tile as well!
So while she's smaller than most babies
her age, she is equally proportionate... 30th percentile
across the board! The Dr. was pleased!
Here's a video of our sweet baby Sophie!
How absolutely precious is that?!! Melted this Momma's heart!
I was amazed at their creativity! Sunday afternoon Ritchie and I
spray painted a chair for the girls desk in their room pink...
hence the pink pile of dirt! :)
A sweet memory I wont soon forget!
~~~~~~
So...wanna hear something funny?
Ethan's favorite treat lately is
'Schwellows'
as he refers to them...
aka, marshmallows!
I crack up every time he asks for
a schwellow! :)
~~~~~~~
We took Sophie for her 2 month checkup
and here are the stats for our growing girl:
~Weight: 10 lbs 7 oz {30th %tile}
{+3 lbs from her 2 week check up!}
~Length: 22 in {30th %tile}
{+1 in. from her 2 week checkup!}
Head was the 30th %tile as well!
So while she's smaller than most babies
her age, she is equally proportionate... 30th percentile
across the board! The Dr. was pleased!
Here's a video of our sweet baby Sophie!
Wayy cute! :)













No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing your feedback!!
Thanks,
Jen