When I was a little girl I loved playing
with baby dolls, I got a new baby doll
every Christmas!
Always dreaming of the time in my life
when I would get to have my own
real baby!
I've always known that I wanted to
be a Mommy, and I feel so blessed that
I'm actually getting to live my dream!
I LOVE my job as a wife and Mommy!
Sure, some days are hard, but we wouldn't
appreciate the good days without the hard days!
People ask me all the time how being a Mother of 4 is...
and my answer every time is GREAT!
i.am.loving.every.minute!
I wouldn't get to do what I LOVE without
my amazing husband!
He works hard so I can stay at home and be a Mommy
to our 4 precious children!
I'm there to witness every milestone! Not everyone is cut
out to be a stay at home Mommy, luckily the Lord knew
the desires of my heart and I feel so blessed to get to do what I do!
{My DREAM come true!!!}
{I still have to pinch myself sometimes :) }
Precious sleeping baby girl!
Definitely a Momma's girl :)
{for now-Hey, I've got 3 other Daddy's kiddos,
glad I've got one Mommas girl!}
{for now-Hey, I've got 3 other Daddy's kiddos,
glad I've got one Mommas girl!}
I'm going to blame this emotional blog post on the simple
fact that my oldest little Princess is about to start Kindergarten
in a little over 2 weeks :(
I wont lie, I'm struggling! I dont know how I'm going
to be able to drop my baby off and leave her in the
hands of another all.day.long :(
We have been praying for Emma's teacher,
{praying hard!}
that she will lead her in a Godly way, growing
her and capturing her imagination to help her
to flourish where God has placed her!
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition,
with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God,
which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your
minds in Christ Jesus.
Phillipians 4:6-7
with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God,
which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your
minds in Christ Jesus.
Phillipians 4:6-7







You know.....you could always homeschool and keep her with you! :) Hoping she has the best teacher ever!
ReplyDelete