Tonight we had Miss Emma's
'Back to School Night'
{aka Meet the Teacher!}
I still cannot believe our
sweet girl is already old enough
for Kindergarten!
{I keep telling Ritchie not to blink
bc next thing we know it'll be Sophie
starting kindergarten...which I cannot
even fathom at the moment!}
Since Emma's school is a whopping
half a block {really excited about this!}from our
house we enjoyed a leisurely walk down
the block to her new school!
My Big Kindergartener!
Ethan LOVES going for walks!
Sweet sister BFFs,
{not sure how they're
going to handle not being
around each other 24/7!}
We've been told that Emma's
great, great, great grandfather was
named George Rush, and that our
neighborhood and Emma's school
were named after him!
{How COOL is that?!}
Emma's classroom!
{Her name is just over her shoulder!}
Miss Emma and her sweet
teacher, Mrs. Weesner!
Emma's Desk!
Ethan checking the place out!
The newly installed smartboard!
{really excited they have one in her class!}
trying it out!
The school has a garden in the courtyard!
{everything from tomatoes & squash}
{pumpkin patch!}
{and some white and purple Hyacinths!}
Really excited about this new season
our precious girl is about to embark on!
Even more excited now that I've met
her sweet teacher! Praise Jesus! I feel completely
comfortable entrusting our Emma girl to her!
Stay tuned for all of the fun things she'll be learning!
Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:4-7

























No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing your feedback!!
Thanks,
Jen