This past week we've stayed in
most of the week
with a yucky stomach bug going
around our house :/ BOO!
{praying it passes quickly!}
Hoping it doesn't get Ritchie or Abby
{the only 2 left :/ }
Yes, our poor sweet Sophie girl
even got a little bout of it :(
But she seems to be feeling much better!
Anyhoo, lately, several people
have asked who I think lil
Miss Sophie looks like...
SO...I've looked thru some pics
of Emma, Abby & Ethan around
Sophie's age and must admit,
they ALL look a little like their
baby sister!
Here are some side by side comps!
Sophie Belle & Emma Grace
Sophie Belle & Abby Beth
Sophie Belle & Ethan Thomas
OH.my.GOODNESS!!
I am head over heels for
this precious baby girl!
I mean, come on, look at
that adorable little smile!
She's so innocent and sweet :)
So, who's your vote on who
looks the most like Sophie?
I'd LOVE to know!
Happy Friday all :)





No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing your feedback!!
Thanks,
Jen