Wednesday, February 8, 2012

We heart Target!

As if I'm not already obsessed
with Target enough...

Today while on our weekly trip
{sometimes bi-weekly, tri-weekly...
I can't get enough of that place :) }
to Target I decided to start using
the Target Pharmacy, instead of driving
across town to the United Pharmacy
{nothing against them, just hate driving all the way
to ten buck two just for a pharmacy drive thru,
plus I hated having to wait an hour or more sometimes
just to get a refill that I'd already called in...}
and...since I'm at Target ALL the time anyway...
I figured, why not?

So, I had our pediatrician call in Miss Emma's
Rx for her allergies, I went to pick it up and I
was blown away by their kindess, patience and
willingness to call and check on insurance coverage
{which i was pretty sure didn't cover prescriptions...}
and since our insurance didn't cover it the Pharmacist
got online {without me asking her to...} and printed a free
coupon for her Rx so we wouldn't have to pay today!!!
WOW!!! I was so surprised that there are still people
out there that take the time out of their day to go above
and beyond to help others!!

Thank you Lord for such a sweet person that helped us today!
{without that coupon & insurance coverage,
the Rx would've costed about $175...crazy, right?!?}

Needless to say, I now go to Target for just about
EVERYTHING!!
I mean, I already did almost all of our shopping there
anyway, now its another fun excuse to go check out
their amazing clearance sales! :)

If you're in the market for a good Pharmacy,
check them out!!











1 comment:

  1. how nice! i LOVE target too. my fav! love your blog background.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your feedback!!
Thanks,
Jen