With the upcoming arrival
of our precious new baby girl,
Sophie Belle,
we've been getting the nursery
ready, as well as Ethan's new
big boy room!
Ethan's being moved down
the hall to the 'office', which will
be perfect for him once we close
an open door way from the entry!
I've been trying to decide
how I wanted to decorate
his big boy room, and had several
ideas, and I'm SO excited how it's
coming along!
I thought I'd share a sneak peek with you...
~a red gingham duvet {LOVE PBK!}
~navy blue sheets {Target}
~blue and white striped pillow cases {Target}
~navy blue table cloths that will be made into window panels {Target}
~navy blue accent pillow {Target}
{did I mention that I got the deal of the season
at Target today on the table cloths-turned curtains? $4.78
...seriously??! You can't beat that!}

I thought about doing the sheets in this pattern
as well, then decided it might be too busy with
the gingham duvet...but thought these added just
the right touch :)
We got this chair for Emma from Pottery Barn Kids
{a bit pricy, but absolutely worth it since we've been
able to buy replacement personalized slip covers for
Abigail and now Ethan!}
I'm excited to see how everything
comes together!!
*Stay tuned for updates on our progress!





No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing your feedback!!
Thanks,
Jen