Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Day!


Happy Valentines Day
to everyone!
Yes, I'm one of those
who's a sucker for romance
and sappy holidays! I can't help it :)
We had a fabulous day!

We started our the morning with
Yummy 'Valentiney Donuts' {The girls request :) }
from Krispy Kreme
{Oh how we miss The Donut Stop!}

Next we stopped for some coffee and tea for
me and my sweet hubby!
{...and pretty sure we miss Roasters
even MORE than Donut Stop :( }

Then we took Daddy a
surprise breakfast to his work!
{we love any excuse to go visit him!}

Next we went to the mall
to play on the toys!

After that, we met Ritchie for lunch
at Which Wich
{one of our fav's :) YUM!}

While at lunch we decided we
were tired of Ethan's ragamuffin
look, so we took him to get his
1st Haircut!!!
{more on that later...he's absolutely a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e!}

Later that evening Ritchie
took his two Princess Valentines,
and I took my sweet lil Ethan on
a date to Mr. Gattis
{the kids were ecstatic!}

Ritchie and I got to celebrate earlier
on Friday with dinner and a movie :)
{didn't get to see the movie that I
had picked out "The Vow"...sold out...bummer!!
so Ritchie's choice..."Chronicle"...Ritchie liked it, Me?
NOT so much..oh well, he promised to take me to see
The Vow this weekend while we're in Amarillo!}

here's a pic from our fun day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today, Emma had her very special
Valentines Day party at school!!

Here are a few pics from her fun morning!


rockin' the shades!




















outside her class with her sweet teacher's
Valentines goodie bag Emma helped me decorate!


her sweet class!

What a fun week we've had!
Hope yours was great as well!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing your feedback!!
Thanks,
Jen