Tonight at the dinner table
we were enjoying a yummy
dinner that Ritchie cooked for us
as well as a normal 'how was your day'
conversation. I laughed as I remembered
a question that Emma had asked me earlier
in the day.
"Momma, what color is Jesus's skin?"
I had been caught off guard and
paused and replied,
"Well, brown, I guess..."
After retelling that story to Ritchie
Emma started talking about Jesus and
somehow brought up the subject of Jesus' voice....
I asked, "What does his voice sound like Emma?"
And she promptly replied "Like Poppy's voice"
{it was such a sweet moment, it made us
all smile and almost shed a tear}
Poppy is one of Emma's FAVORITE people
in the whole world, so it does seem fitting
that Jesus could sound like her sweet Poppy!
He CANNOT tell her No!
She has him wrapped around :)
I LOVE how they LOVE each other!
{aren't they cute??}
What a sweet moment with our
sweet girl :)





No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing your feedback!!
Thanks,
Jen