Today, our sweet
EMMA GRACE
started PreK 4!
It was most definitely
an emotional morning,
{even tho it's only on
Tuesdays & Thursdays...}
Still got this Mommy dreading
next year, when she'll be out in
the real world of Kindergarten!
But until then I'm going
to just pretend that she wont
be starting Kindergarten next year!
Dont get me wrong, I am all for
Kindergarten and the wonderful
things she'll learn, I just can't believe
my baby is actually old enough for it!
...So, for now I'll just enjoy every waking
{and sleeping}
minute I've got with my
amazing little 4 year old!

...finishing touch, Mommy's lipgloss
{done by herself of course!}
LOVE how they are so sweet to one another!
{They are pretty crazy about each other!}









I swear it was only like a month ago when Rachel and I ran into you at Bennigans and you were pregnant with Emma! Where does the time go?!
ReplyDeletePrecious! I love how sweet your girls are to each other! These pictures will be such precious memories for them.
ReplyDelete