Can I just say BRRRR!!! It has been absolutely freezing the last few days...{and we thought we were gonna get off easy with a mild winter}..leaving us confined to our ever shrinking living space, {i feel as tho I'm drowning in a sea of toys!} lots of painting toenails, fingernails, brushing/braiding hair, and watching movies on big pallets of blankets and pillows! Lots and lots of wonderful memories have been made!!
Last week Emma started back to Gymnastics at AC! She is learning a lot, how to do a hand-stand, cartwheel, and do a seat drop on the trampoline! She was soo excited to start back!! {notice her adorable 'marty dress-up shoes' her new favs!}
Later in the week Abigail had her first day of Ballet!! She was SO excited to be joining Emma in the same Ballet class at AC!! Last semester I took her with me to 'parent watch day' and she absolutely LOVED it! On that particular class day they had gotten their costumes in for their upcoming recital and it was so sad to see everyone trying their costumes on Emma included {adorable red sparkly tutus} and Abby just kept looking around at everyone around her and then she looked at me and said 'Where's Abby's costume?' It was so sad :( So, I'm happy to inform you that she is for lack of a better word, thrilled to join her big sister this semester! To make it even better...they are doing a 'Disney Princess' themed recital, and they have not one, but 2 costumes this time...a Cinderella one
{Abby's absolute fav} and a Tinkerbell one!
Here are a few adorable pics for you to enjoy from their first class!
Showing Abby around...








Jennifer, I love seeing all the pics of your precious children!! thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteNancy Burnett