Thursday, February 24, 2011

A little of this, a little of that


Lately, with all three kids being mobile...
my house seems to be a constant tornado...
and here is the newest culprit...



Proof that he can no longer be contained...

He's into EVERYTHING!!!





The girls have really been enjoying the warm, Spring-like weather





Learning how to toss the Frisbee around
{one of Daddy's favorite pastimes}






Lipgloss, chap stick, make-up...the girliest of little girls




Last weekend Mammy & Poppy and Jenna & Aaron
went to El Paso to check-out apartments for Jenna
while she is in Med school there!
They also got to spend time with family that lives nearby,
Mam Corie got the kids several goodies...





Emma {and Abby} LOVE their
new outfits, purses, bears & cookies!

{I couldn't get a good shot of Abby, she was a bit camera shy}



The girls carry their purses EVERYWHERE!!




Ethan got the most adorable overalls, shirt
and John Deere hat





Silly boy





Looks just like Daddy and Poppy!


One of my favorite little mess-makers!



1 comment:

  1. How cute! Girl I don't know how you do it with three. I can't even keep a clean house with one. :) your kiddos are just so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your feedback!!
Thanks,
Jen