Tuesday, July 17, 2012

1 month? Really?



1 Month ago...


Holy cow, how can my sweet 
baby girl already be 1 month old?
Seriously? Where has the time gone?
It really is flying by! :)

We are LOVING spending
every waking minute with 
our precious Sophie Belle!

We all argue over who gets
to hold her!

She and I have had a bout of 
thrush...didn't realize that was
what it was right away,
and finally my Mommy instincts
kicked in & I finally figured it out!

Poor baby had little white sores in her 
mouth on her cheeks and tongue. 
{and this poor Momma has had 
an extremely painful bout myself, most of 
the time nursing is the last thing that I want
to do...I'd rather go have another C-section,
{yeah, it hurts that bad...} but I'm
soldiering on and making the best of it!}

I am NOT going to let it get the best of me...
there's NO way I am going to pay $100 a month
for formula {unless I have to...} when I've
 got my own milk supply!

I'm sure you wanted to know all of that...
Moving on to the cuteness of 
Little Miss Sophie Belle!


Yes, I know,  the bow is huge...but if you've 
seen her sisters you know that I'm all about bows!
She's all girl and we are LOVING every minute!



My favorite little snuggle buddy!
{isn't she sweet?!}

Not looking forward to the next month flying by,
although I'm sure it probably will! 

Taking lots of pictures and getting lots of 
snuggles in with my growing baby girl!
{I'm loving this newborn stage!}


Happy Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing your feedback!!
Thanks,
Jen