Sunday, May 13, 2012

One Lucky Momma!

This past week/weekend I sure have been pampered
in celebration of Mothers Day! The girls have spoiled 
Momma by keeping their room picked up {for the most part},
coloring me priceless pictures and telling me just about every
day..."Happy Mothers Day Mommy..." soo sweet!
I sure am one lucky Mommy!

Last week we went to Miss Emma's 
1st school program {ever!}!
Here are a few pics from her
special event honoring both
Mommy & Daddy!


Anxiously awaiting to see Emma!


 Our precious girl!


 Emma & her sweet friend, Emmie!


Singing the M-O-M song! 





proud of our big girl! 



My 3 little lovlies  







Emma & her precious teacher!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emma's friend Emmie had a birthday party
yesterday with the cutest theme~complete
with a bike parade! 
{why don't I come up with these adorable ideas?} 


Emma & Emmie


Getting their faces painted by the clowns!
{Abby was freaked out by the clowns, 
and kindly declined her face being painted...} 








 Emma got a kitty and a 'unicorn nose' :)


Ethan wasn't terribly thrilled about getting
his face painted...{hence the scowl...} 








Potato Sack race... 


bouncy house! 


taking a lil break for some juice! 


kicking back during the clown's show...
{cute lil Red Raider!} 


Such a fun little party with my loves!

~~~~~~~~~~

Today we got up, and had a delicious breakfast
made by Emma, Abby & Daddy!
{complete with Monkey Bread! YUM!} 

Then we loaded up and headed to church,
came home for lunch & enjoyed some yummy
chicken burritos thanks to our ever loved crockpot!

Here are a few pics from our lovely, lazy day!

always strikin a pose... 





 Finally!! One of ALL 3 looking at the camera!
{FRAMER!}




Silly girls! 


 {LOVE them!}

 I LOVE when any one of my loves
gets in the mood for a modeling shoot...
Here's my beautiful Abby Beth, posing away!





LOVE this one! 
{Favorite!} 




 Ethan, picking Mommy's flowers...

...but who could resist that cute lil face, 
'here Mommy, this is for you'!

I've been SO blessed this Mothers Day!
I wouldn't spend it any other way, but
with my 3, {soon to be 4} little loves!
{And of course my smokin Hubby!}

And the Sophie count down continues,
39 more days...
is that really all?
Wow! This Momma better get
with it, putting the finishing touches
on her sweet nursery! 
I can't wait to share her adorable nursery with you!
~Stay tuned :)






2 comments:

  1. Your babies are so stinkin precious! I love them! They are blessed to have such a wonderful Mommy! Happy Mother's day sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry...I posted the same thing twice. Pregnancy brain.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your feedback!!
Thanks,
Jen