Sunday, September 25, 2011

Finally all back to school :)

I'm a bit behind in posting this,
{story of my life :)} but
Abigail had her first day of 'school'
at BSF with Mam Jerry a couple weeks ago!
{every Thursday morning!}

{I am doing a Mom's bible study
on Tuesday mornings, we have small group
on Tuesday nights & then there's Sundays!!
We can't get enough of that place :) }

She's SO excited because this
year BSF is meeting at our church!
So she feels right at home :) Not to
mention that one of her teachers is
one of Mommy's sweet friends!
{Mommy LOVES this! Love you Steph :)
Abby is SO excited to see you each week! }


Here's a few photos of our big girl:



It was rainy/cold {praise the Lord} so we
postponed our cute 1st day of school outfit
and opted for a warmer cozy outfit :)



she LOVES her big girl backpack :)



What a fun memory for our sweet Abby Beth :)


{This Mommy is LOVING Thursday
morning Mommy & Bubba time!}





1 comment:

  1. Awww! I love you Jen and Abby! She is an absolute JOY to have in class! Plus, I think James might have a crush! ;) Who could blame him?!?!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your feedback!!
Thanks,
Jen