Thursday, September 8, 2011

Lazy Labor Day weekend :)



Last weekend we enjoyed a long
leisurely Labor Day weekend,
spent with family and friends!

On Saturday morning we woke up and
headed to the Boys Ranch Rodeo & BBQ cookout...
{we didn't exactly get to stay for the
rodeo bc of a couple of cranky kiddos,
but the BBQ was awesome, and we had
fun dressing up!}


walking across a bridge
{the girls LOVE bridges!}


Emma & Bubbie :)


LOVE them!


My Lil Cowboy
{minus the boots!}

My Princesses!


Emma got her face painted
{Abby was NOT in to sitting still...}


Getting a sucker for her and Abby
{she always thinks of sissy :)}


Barbie!
{she is VERY in to Barbie right now}


Abby and Daddy climbed in the giant
tractor while Emma got her face painted :)


Then they posed adorably together for
several event photographers in the giant
tractors wheel :)
{what can I say, they're so used to posing for
me, they're pro's :)}

~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that afternoon we Cheered on
TECH to a 50 to 10 victory over Texas State :)
What a fun open to the football season!







Ethan has outgrown all of his Tech-fits,
we need to restock :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday morning we woke up
and looked so adorable for school
I had to have a sister pic :)
{I can NEVER have enough :)}


I <3 EmmAbby!

Hope you enjoyed your 4 day
weekend as we did :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing your feedback!!
Thanks,
Jen