Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Blessed Mothers Day


Today was a very special day,
yes, it was Mothers day,
{BEST Mothers Day yet!!!}
but that's not the only thing
that was celebrated...



We dedicated our sweet Ethan Thomas at church!


Such a sweet memory made!





LOVE my sweet little blessings!



Happy little guy!



Sweet Abigail and Ethan



All of my little loves!



{again, I'm obsessed with his little adorable foot!}



:)



Peek A Boo!!

Yesterday, Ethan turned 11 months old...REALLY??
Is my baby REALLY 11 months old? I can hardly believe it!

It just seems like yesterday that we welcomed you into our lives
not quite sure what to do with a boy with a house full of girls...
{Daddy is very thankful to have another boy around!}
Now, we can't imagine life without our little growing guy!
How did we ever manage with out your contagious smile?
You are so very loved by so many! Our sweet growing {and fast} boy!

Happy 11 months sweet boy!

Some New things you're doing:

  • Pulling up and down on anything in sight {like a Pro!}
  • Not quite ready to walk yet, but that is JUST FINE with this Momma!
  • You now have 5 adorable teeth in your little mouth!
  • You've become a speed crawler, {I dont think I've ever seen a baby crawl as fast as you!}
  • Eating ALOT, usually more than Daddy!! {seconds are a must!}
  • Crawling up stairs! You LOVE stairs!
  • You are FASCINATED by ceiling fans...its so funny! {maybe you'll get one for your bday!}
In less than a month you'll be ONE YEAR old...this is so hard for
this Mommy to grasp, hard to believe that this past year has come
and gone so quickly! I have cherished every waking minute spent with
my sweet baby boy! Looking forward to watching you grow into the wonderful
man that Jesus made you to be!

We LOVE our Sweet Bubba!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing your feedback!!
Thanks,
Jen