In the somewhat near future we are going to
most likely be relocated to Lubbock.
So, we've been on the hunt...for a new house!
Last Saturday we took a day trip that spontaneously
turned into an unplanned overnight mini-vacation!
So, with no clothes or toiletries in hand I was on a mission
to Target {I must say I always enjoy a trip to Target...
especially when it's a solo one :) }
I dropped Ritchie and the girls off at Legacy Park
{the girls FAVORITE 'castle park' just across from Target!}
And headed to Target to pick up some necessities!
We also thought this would be the perfect
opportunity to try a new church!
After the quick trip to Target, I picked up Ritchie
and the girls and we swung by Dollar Tree and picked
up some cheap swimsuits for the kids and some pool toys!
Here are a few pics from our fun weekend!
Enjoy!

Miss Emma and her new favorite...goggles!
The girls being silly
{Ethan and Mommy enjoyed from the side :) }
A VERY momentous occasion occurred this weekend...
Miss Emma READ her FIRST WORD!!!
All by herself...without Mommy's or Daddy's help.
She was making a quick bathroom trip with Daddy
while Mommy, Ethan and Abby enjoyed our breakfast.
While waiting for the elevator she surprised Ritchie by
saying "Daddy, what does EXIT mean?" Ritchie was
completely caught off guard! He began to explain to
Emma what an exit was, then she pointed to an EXIT sign and
said, "that says EXIT doesn't it?"
They came back to join us for breakfast and Emma
joyfully shared her exciting achievement!!
This Momma could NOT be prouder of my smart girl!
Reading...at 3??? I'm so amazed! Way to go Emma Grace!!
Here is a pic of her by her famous sign!!
We know exactly where we want to live in Lubbock...
its just the most adorable neighborhood that we have
EVER seen! It's called The Vintage Township!
Our DREAM neighborhood...We are in LOVE!!!
{it may have to be our next house tho...a bit
out of our range, but definitely our next house!!}
there are parks everywhere...within a 3 minute walking distance
from every house...
The kids LOVE it there!
One of the new parks...
Check out all of the beautiful homes...
{I actually can't decide which one's my favorite...}















No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing your feedback!!
Thanks,
Jen