Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Adorable DIYs!


The other day I came across the most
adorable diy project and thought I would
share it with you as well!


Photobucket



The 1st {and my favorite}


Isn't this pretty??

You can get the online tutorial here!


The 2nd is a cool beaded old looking chandelier from the
blog Dollar Store Crafts...

Photobucket

How fun is this? Super easy, all you need is Mardi Gra beads,
a wire basket, and a can of spray paint!
If you'd like the tutorial, click here!


Finally, check out these fun moss letters inspired by Pottery Barn
for a fraction of the price!

Photobucket


I LOVE this idea, so creative and natural looking! There are so many
places that you could use these, even your front door!


Photobucket

For the online tutorial click here!

{At Pottery Barn these letters sell for $79 PER letter...but
you can make your own for around $5 each! :) }

Hope you've enjoyed these fun DIYs as much as I have!
I can't wait to get started on my own!



1 comment:

  1. LOVE the moss letters! (and anything with flowers!) thanks...! it'd be fun to maybe get together at my house and attempt one! the kids could play...while we play... with crafts ;)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your feedback!!
Thanks,
Jen