Monday, April 2, 2012

Good Golly Miss Molly's 1?

A couple weekends ago Miss Molly
came down to Lubbock to have her 
1 year pictures taken! 

Here are some of my favorites! 
{There are a couple of my kiddos 
in there as well! Enjoy! :)}










Love this one of Miss Emma Grace! 





Of course I couldn't get all 3 of my kids
 to walk together and hold hands...but I LOVE
these of Emma & Bubbie!




Cannot believe this sweet girl will be 5 in just a few short months!
{where has the time gone?}



Ritchie had the bright idea to go to Tech's campus
and plop Molly right in the middle of the lovely Tulips! 



The one shot I got of Abby with her smiling :/
{she was being ornery}


Sweet lil Cowgirl!







We really had a great time getting out
in the beautiful weather and playing 
dress-up with my adorable niece who's just about 
to be 1...has it already been a year?
Here is a link to this time last year!

Looking forward to going home to Amarillo 
for the weekend to celebrate Easter with our 
friends and family! 

Happy Easter!!

Matthew 28:2-7 ESV
(2) And behold, there was a great earthquake, for an angel of the Lord descended from heaven and came and rolled back the stone and sat on it. (3) His appearance was like lightning, and his clothing white as snow. (4) And for fear of him the guards trembled and became like dead men. (5) But the angel said to the women, “Do not be afraid, for I know that you seek Jesus who was crucified. (6) He is not here, for he has risen, as he said. Come, see the place where he lay. (7) Then go quickly and tell his disciples that he has risen from the dead, and behold, he is going before you to Galilee; there you will see him. See, I have told you.”



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing your feedback!!
Thanks,
Jen