Sunday, November 20, 2011

Annndd we're back!!

Hey there, remember me??
Yeah, I'm the girl who hasn't blogged
in over 2 months...GO me!
{but, I promise...I have a very good reason...}

Well, if you dont know already,
we recently moved from our hometown
of Amarillo to Lubbock
{for Ritchie's work :) }

And I feel like I'm still surrounded
by a sea of boxes...but it's getting better
slowly :)

Moving 2 hours away from all
of our family & friends hasn't
been the easiest thing for this Mommy
to do, but it's getting better everyday :)
{ESPECIALLY our church home:
Hillside-we are still having withdrawals :( }
but, on the bright side, we've tried several new
churches and we're confident we'll find one
that we love JUST as much as Hillside...
{hopefully :/ }

Anyway, I am WAY behind on posting
so here we go, hopefully I can catch up
in a week or so...we'll see!

when I left you last I had just posted about
Abigail's birthday & the fair...I think :)

soo, next up for the adventures with the Lanes is...

drumroll....

our family trip to Angel Fire, NM
{aka the Enchanted Circle!}

but before that, I have a couple of
'last day of Emma's school' pics to share!


Emma & Abby before school!

Emma & 'Ashley' on her last day :(
{sniff :( we're really gonna miss Arbor!}


Okay, okay, back to business...


Ethan & Abby snuggling on the couch at our cabin!


Emma & Molly hanging out!


'the girls' watching Mickey!



I have NEVER been to Angel Fire when the
trees were SO BEAUTIFUL!!





Daddy & the girls hiking around after a roadside picnic!


LOVELY colors of Fall!


hiking around some more...


Sweet Abby Beth


Ethan Bubbie!


Emma Grace :)


a rare shot of my three loves...


my Mom has a picture of me when I
was 4 years old & my sister was a few months old
riding this EXACT same horse...how cool is that?
Miss Emma is 4 here & Abigail is 3 :)


The Girls!


Our ABSOLUTE Favorite store in Taos!!
If you havent been...GO!! They have tons
of fun toys plus an awesome outdoor area
for the kids to run off some energy!


Angel Fire ski slopes at sunset!



The view from our cabin!


My handsom lil guy!
{I CANNOT get enough ;)}


The fun toys in Red River the kids loved!



Group shot, minus Jill & Molly Kay :)


Nana & my three kiddos :)


On the way to Taos from Red River...simply breath taking :)



Emma & sweet baby Molly!



Ethan Thomas!


Ritchie found this crazy place in the middle of 'no where'
on google earth and thought it would be fun to check out...
it was pretty cool, but you would have never known it was out
there otherwise :)


the river...


the girls decided to brave it...a bit chilly, but
not too bad!





Miss Priss!


{i love the rainbow effect at the
bottom of the pic near Emma...kinda cool!}


Ritchie & my baby girls hiked down this to
some natural hot springs...I wasn't so brave :/
but boy did they have fun!





Our Cabin!


Ritchie built us a lovely campfire right out
our back door & we roasted marshmallows
under the stars! It was such a fun memory!





poor Ethan, his BLUE stroller broke, so he was forced
{against his will & Daddy's will}
to ride in a PINK stroller...
needless to say, we now have a gender
neutral stoller that I'm in LOVE with...
click here to see what we got...
i LOVE it because I dont feel
like I'm pushing a train, its great,
plus you can even jog with it :)

now, back to business...

Ethan joined in on the s'mores...he was
hooked!! Yummy!





Ethan loves his cousin Molly,
{Ethan, 15 mos, Molly, 5 mos}
he decided to help her with
her paci...it kept falling out...





...dude it's upside down...


...mission accomplished!

Now here are some 'In Black & Whites'
of my favorite little boy...




i.love.him :)



Lane Family in Taos :)
{minutes before we found out that
the seller's had accepted our offer on
our new home!!}



my stylin guy :)

Well, there ya have it, our fabulous
family vacation! We are already ready to
go back, it was such fun! Looking forward
to next year!

I'm hoping and praying that I'll
get a chance to actually get caught up
on all of my blogging that I'd like to do!

See ya in a few!

Happy December :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing your feedback!!
Thanks,
Jen