Monday, June 27, 2011

Birthday Month!

Wow, can you believe it's already almost July?
I can't, June has just flown by!

Here's a how we spent our month!

We celebrated Ethan's 1st Birthday at
Mam Jerry's with family and friends!


what? A Lane boy with a remote...your kidding!


Mommy and my sweet big boy!




Cake time!


Seconds please!



Happy little guy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

we've had some serious HEAT here in Amarillo lately
and so we've been to the pool almost every other day



Emma & Abby with their sweet friends from Arbor




Abby got to have a slumber party at Campa's
while Mommy, Daddy, Emma and Nana went
to see the musical, T*E*X*A*S



Emma absolutely LOVED it!
{except for the lightning strike....she was in tears :( }
but, after a quick snuggle from Daddy and some distraction
by pretty colorful dresses, she was enthralled once again!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One of our favorite things to do in June is head
to the park for some 'June Jazz' !







Abby LOVES her 'Eh-when', aka Aaron!



sneaky little guy!


Ritchie hanging out with sweet baby Molly



Emma LOVES her Poppy




I've said it once before, and I'm sure I'll
say it again, I am absolutely SMITTEN with
this adorable little boy!














Everyone loves being around Aaron...we need to come
up with a good nickname for him...any fun suggestions?
We have a Baboo, a Juju, a Banja, {Aunt Katie needs a nickname too ;) }






dancing to the fabulous jazz music






Sweet Molly Kay

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My sweet Emma Grace will be
turning 4 on the 4th of July!

I can't believe my sweet girl has grown
into such a beautiful, intelligent, inquisitive,
happy, and fun little girl that we all
know and love! I can't imagine our
life without our sweet blessing!

She's an amazing big sister to Abigail and
Ethan! Always quick to share, and with
a joyful smile and happy little heart! Thank you
JESUS for our precious big girl!


We celebrated a bit early with a pool party at
the Townclub this past weekend! She loved
getting to spend time splashing around
with all of her favorite little friends!


Emma and her sweet friend Mia




presents!


Abby and Ethan got Emma a book
{One side is 'What Brothers do best, and the other
is 'What Sisters do best!}


Mammy and Poppy surprised her with a
new BIKE with training wheels
{no pic yet, but i'll post one :) }
Along with a new Barbie that can ride on her
bike with her!


Juju got her a PURPLE camera...
she's obsessed with it!


Mammy and Poppy also got Abby a new Dora baby doll!
{she's crazy about Dora!!}



Emma decided to brave the big slide at the Townclub
with her trusty new Ariel swim suit with built in floaties :)







she DID IT!!!!
SO proud of her!


Sweet boy!


Emma and her buddy from school Aaden








Ethan and his buddy Julius
{Mia's baby brother!}


Emma and Kylar :)


Looking forward to July!
Ritchie and celebrate our 5th Anniversary on the 1st,
Emma will be 4 on the 4th and I'm sure it will be another
memorable, whirl-when month, just hopefully not as HOT as
June!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing your feedback!!
Thanks,
Jen