Loving the beautiful weather lately...
{minus the wind...}
Pretty Girls :)
{in their adorable Easter Bunny outfits from Mam Corie!}
Happy little guy!
{LOVE his little foot...}
Sweet Big Sister Em
Abby LOVES playing games on Daddy's phone...
...so when we took it away and tried for a sibling pic this is what we got...
Daddy felt bad and gave it back...
then a meltdown...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next we headed to Hillside's Annual Spring Carnival...
{ boy did we have fun :) }
Ethan was still too little for any of the bouncers...but just you
wait til next year...he will totally be 'bouncing off the walls' I'm sure...
Later, sweet Abigail decided to share some of her 'tuptake' aka
cupcake with Bubbie, lets just say we have a little sweet tooth
on our hands...and it wasn't pretty...
{after one bite or should I say lick, he was hooked
and anytime Abby took the cupcake away Ethan squealed and
screamed til she ended up giving him the rest so she could get
another one just for Abby :) }
such a little mess...
Oh how we love our little mess makers...










I laughed so hard at the meltdown picture. I love it! I see that several times a day.
ReplyDelete