This time last week we were blessed beyond
our imaginations, yet again!
Little Miss
Sophie Belle Lane
made her debut!
On Sunday morning, June 17th (Father's Day!!!)
she arrived at 10:30 am
weighing in at 7 lbs 1 oz & 19.5 in long!
{We had originally scheduled our c-section for
Thursday, June 21st, but Miss Priss had other plans!
I went into the hospital on Saturday evening with strong
contractions! They decided to move us up to Sunday morning!
And believe me, this pregnant Momma was beyond ready
and excited to meet our precious bundle!}
Here are a few {let me emphasize few...}
pictures of our past week! There are WAY too many
to share this time, but I'm sure eventually I'll get around
to posting them!
1st Completed Lane Family pic :)
Sophie Belle, minutes old
Sophie Belle, 1 day old
Ethan's 1st time to hold his baby sister...
{she even got a slug in!} :)
silly girl, already making lots of fun faces!
Goodnight snuggles with Sophie!

Sophie Belle, minutes old
Sophie Belle, 1 day old
Ethan's 1st time to hold his baby sister...
{she even got a slug in!} :)
silly girl, already making lots of fun faces!
Ethan LOVES his 'Soapy'
Sophie Belle, 1 week
Precious Sophie Belle, we have been blown away by your gentle, loving
spirit. We are all drawn to you and can hardly imagine what life was like
before you arrived! You bring a smile to every face you greet! The nurses in
the nursery were all baffled by how calm and laid back you are
{which says a lot, considering how many babies they see
on a weekly basis!} Not to mention the fact that we are already spoiled to
your habit of sleeping thru the night! You definitely take after your
sisters there, Ethan, not so much! We are blessed to call you ours precious
Sophie Belle Lane
We are so looking forward to watching you grow and flourish into
the beautiful young lady that God made you to be :)
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
Psalm 139:14





Awesome pics and yay for babies that sleep through the night!
ReplyDeleteSuch a blessed woman!
ReplyDelete