Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Caught up!




It's been a while since my last
post, so I decided to catch you
up!
Here are a few pics from my
camera that I snapped here and there
{I haven't used it in forever...I need to use it more!}
but...my phone is just SO much more handy!
And...I've come across a fun app that lets you
do fun little editing with filters and such, most of
you probably already have Instagram, but if you dont,
GO, get it! You'll LOVE it!

A friend of mine actually found another
app that works with Instagram that lets you
order your pics from Instagram called Stickygram,
I totally wanna order some of mine!
She had a really cute idea to hang her cute little pics from a string
hung on her kids wall clippped up with clothes pins!
SO cute! I'm loving it!
{wish I had a pic to share with you, its so fun!}

Anyhow, here's what we've been up to lately!
Enjoy! 




Lounging on the couch with Daddy!
{our favorite part of the day!} 



Emma got to bring home the 'class backpack' for the week
that had a special mouse friend and a fun book 

Such a fun read! One of our Fav's :)


Sweet baby Bubbie!
{can't belive he's almost 21 months old!}






 Abby & Bubbie hanging out while Emma was at school...


Now, for the ever~talked about
Instagram photos!

Peek-a-boo!


Sporting his shirt from Aunt Katie & Uncle Baboo!

Emma says she wants to be a Dr. just like Aunt Juju!


Emma helping Bubbie get ready for Bible Study!

A lovely day at the park!

About a month ago Mammy & Poppy came down
 and helped us shop for a new{used} piano! 
The first estate sale we hit was 'THE one'! 
It was just a couple of blocks down from our
house and it just happened to be '50% off Everything' day! 
So, man did we get a fabulous deal!
So thankful to Robert & Laura for the beautiful 
new addition to our living room!

Emma started her first piano lesson on Monday,
let me just say she was absolutely ECSTATIC 
to go! Her piano teacher is great! We already
Love her!

The Before & After shot of our recovered piano bench! :)  


A closer look {leopard print!}    
{I love how it turned out!}


Ethan hanging out at the new park by our house!
{did I mention that he's OBSESSED with Car's?
 He wants to wear his Cars jammies everywhere!} :)


Sunday's after church at Double Dave's 
with sweet friends!
YUM!

One Sunday morning before church...


Helping Daddy install our new pretty kitchen faucet!


Movie night at the Lanes, the feature, Cars 2!


Ethan got his first Haircut on Valentines Day!
SO handsome!


 Abigail & her twin, Aunt Jenna around the same age!

Hope you're having a fabulous week!
Enjoy this 70* weather today, I hear it's gonna
get cold tomorrow :/


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing your feedback!!
Thanks,
Jen